This all-natural skin spray is Betty’s custom blend of thirteen plant-based ingredients and therapeutic-grade essential oils created to be safe for people and animals alike.
- Made from natural plant ingredients known for their medicinal properties
- Helps calm skin irritations from abrasions and inflammation
- Hydrates and soothes dry, itchy skin
- Deters biting ticks, fleas and flying insects
- Conditions the coat producing softness and shine
- Freshens skin and coat between baths
- Aids skin in conditions where fungus or bacteria typically populate to reduce the likelihood of infection when used as a precautionary measure
BETTY'S BEST HEALTHY SKIN is all-natural goodness. Made of plant ingredients of high grade oils, plant extracts and essential oils known for their medicinal properties in a custom blend for skin issues most common to house pets, horses and farm animals. This formulation has been thoroughly tested and approved by veterinarians for use as recommended. The blend is all-natural and good for all... Betty's Best Promise: Safe for people, pets and planet.
HEALTHY SKIN INGREDIENTS: Purified water, Vegetable Glycerin, Witch Hazel, Aloe Vera, Argan Oil, Avocado Oil, Sunflower Oil, and the following essential oils: Lavender, Peppermint, Rosemary, Geranium, Eucalyptus, Lemongrass & Cedarwood
BETTY'S BEST HEALTHY SKIN has been tested and approved by veterinarians for use as directed. As always, look for skin irritation whenever you apply a skin or coat product for the first time because your animal relies on you for comfort and care. Do not apply Healthy Skin to an open wound. Consult a veterinarian for issues of concern and follow his/her care instructions as paramount to the following general care suggested uses.
- For fungal and bacterial issues: Use the StripHair Gentle Groomer at a 45-degree angle to the body to gently remove skin debris build-up. Then, shake the bottle of Betty's Best Healthy Skin and spray directly on the problem area. Alternately, spray on the area and let dry. Repeat daily as needed.
- For use as an insect deterrent: spray the coat liberally, and rub into areas that have short/no hair to ensure coverage of both hair and skin. For bug bites: fully saturate the area and let air dry to soothe the itch and help reduce inflammation.
- To moisturize and aid irritated skin or odor-causing conditions: lift the hairs with fingers or use the StripHair Groomer at a 45-degree angle against the hair growth and expose the skin, then spray Healthy Skin directly on the areas needed.
- To freshen the coat: first clean with a Betty's Best Skin & Coat Cloth Wipe, then spray the coat with Healthy Skin and rub in thoroughly.
- To add a shine to the coat: first use the StripHair Gentle Groomer flat with the diamonds to fluff or curry the coat. If the coat is dirty, vigorously rub the fur in all directions with a Skin & Coat Cloth Wipe. Follow with the StripHair Groomer flat to brush the coat, then on edge at a 45-degree angle to remove dead hair from the coat. Continue the stroking motion on one side of the body and then the other 1-2 times to warm the body and skin. Depending on the health of the skin, a shine may develop quickly or will start to appear sooner with repeated sessions of using The Gentle Groomer which aids blood circulation and helps keep hair follicles clean of encrusted sebum that can cause skin odor and irritation.